For over 15 years the Nordic Ecommerce Summit has been a prominent and influential fixture of the Nordic ecommerce event calendar. In 2020, after a two year hiatus, the event is coming back in full force—with a brand new organizer, a revamped approach and an ambition to help accelerate the Nordic ecommerce community forward into the next decade. To help facilitate these successes, we’re looking for a Sponsorships Manager to join the NES team!
As Sponsorship Manager at Nordic Ecommerce Summit, you’d be joining an energetic and creative team that will elevate the Nordics as a leader in digital commerce. Your primary responsibility will be be meeting and exceeding sponsorship revenue targets for NES 2020.
Key Responsibilities as Sponsorship Manager
As Sponsorship Manager, your role is a critical one. You are responsible for:
- Securing sponsorship and exhibition revenue from both new and previous conference sponsors
- Assisting in preparing promotional material to advertise sales opportunities
- Maintaining close liaison with the client, event director, marketing, and production agency in order to ensure the delivery of successful partner initiatives
- Owning meeting matchmaking service included in sponsorship packages
- Identifying potential partners from competitive media, events and from other business sources
- Keeping precise records of conversations with all clients, sponsors and exhibitors— including getting the required assets from partners once a contract has been signed
- Securing that partners follow up on committed promotional activities for NES
- Meeting revenue targets for the event.
The Ideal Candidate for Our Sponsorship Manager Role
In order to deliver on these responsibilities, we are looking for someone who possesses:
- Previous experience in sponsorship and/or e-commerce sales
- A professional demeanor and way of dealing with prospects or customers
- A Goal oriented, self-motivated work ethic with confidence, thoroughness and tenacity
- An existing network within the ecommerce community (desired, but not required).
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Fluency in Swedish and English.
Interested in applying for the role of Sponsorship Manager? Contact Carole Ginman at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details about the role.